About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Martin McKenna and I'm the author of THE BOY WHO TALKED TO DOGS, published in New York by Skyhorse and available on Audible.com. This is my memoir of when I was a boy growing up in Limerick, Ireland and ran away to live with a pack of stray dogs for 3 years. These days, I'm Australia's best-known dog communicator. For all media & blog inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact me at: martinmckennadog@hotmail.com or join me on Twitter @dreadlockdogman

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Welcome to The Boy Who Talked To Dogs Media Resources!


Hi, I'm Martin McKenna.



I’ve posted some ideas and photos for stories you might find interesting. If there are any essays, questions, dog tips or anything else you’d like me to write about this time of my life, please don’t hesitate to ask me on: martinmckennadog@hotmail.com

Or Twitter @dreadlockdogman


Is this the next big Irish classic?

A 13 year old Irish boy.
One of identical triplets.
Couldn’t read or write his own name.
Ran away from home.
Lived with a pack of six street dogs for 3 years.

“An astonishing well-told story” – Malachy McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment